Monday, January 19, 2009

Biblical Art, Photos, and Graphics

I just updated my page collecting resources for Art, Pictures, Music, and Video, particularly ones that are Bible- or Christian- related. What you may find particularly helpful is that I've been playing around with Google Custom Search, and I now have created a search engine that I think is the fastest way to find biblical art, photos, and graphics on the web. For a description of the sites it searches, you can go to the Art, Pictures, Music, and Video page and use the search engine from there, or you can test it out here:


1 comment:

  1. MGVH,

    Nicely done! I've been checking some of the sites, little by little from your previous date when you posted this.

    I just googled "resurrection" in your custom search engine. Very nice finds indeed.

    Thanks,

    SCSaunders

    ReplyDelete