Saturday, June 20, 2009

Scroll and Screen

Some day I hope to move this blogger blog over to my own site: Scroll and Screen. In the meantime, I've been using that site to hold a variety of files, resources, and pages that I've described on this blog. I just finished some updating and reorganizing, so you may wish to scan the stuff I share in these categories:

General Bible Study Resources

Biblical Mapping Resources

Bible Software Resources

Original Language Resources: Greek, Hebrew, Syriac, Latin

Media: Art, Pictures, Music, Video

Miscellaneous


2 comments:

  1. Very useful collection of resources here - thanks. I keep a list of links for "virtually" visiting places in the Holy Land at http://tjschu.com/holyland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site you have, Tim. I updated my mapping site to include a bunch of your stuff. You also had a few other links I was able to add.
    I also updated my biblical photos page as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete