Saturday, December 15, 2007

Online Resources for Bible and Theology

My previous post on the Online Yale Course reminded me of another collection of resources that I consult regularly. The Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religion is a wonderful place, program, and online resource. (As a participant in one of their workshops, I can personally recommend what great service they do and provide.) At their site, they have one page of links for Teaching and Learning Resources on the web. To encourage you to take a look, here are the categories:As you can see, most of these links are focused on pedagogy. They also have a collection of links included with the Internet Guide to Religion. Here is a but a snippet from the site that focuses on Bible related resources. I will also add here the AAR Syllabus Project. I find it very helpful to see what others are doing as I work on constructing my own courses.
While I am at it, here is a very helpful Directory of E-Learning Tools for quizzing and testing, many of which are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment