Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bible 3D Animation

A bit off the focus of this blog, but I think you will like it. A site called Look and Learn has done a neat job depicting Jesus and Peter walking on the water. (Matthew 14.22-33 and parallels) Click on the link, then on "3-D Fly-Throughs," then on the walking on water animation. Neat...
The site was brought to my attention by the Bible Illustration Blog which I have mentioned before. They take seriously the historical accuracy of the biblical illustrations they produce, so they have links and discussions on ancient clothing and such.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Rose. I have a huuuuge passion in pursuing animation because am an artist, I wish I could learn animation and do what you people do, its super amazing,keep up the great work...I will keep hoping and wishing that God blesses me some day do what you people are doing. ..Great great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose do you ever visit America? what country are you in?

    ReplyDelete